For this week’s After Before Friday Forum, the group edited a great shot taken by Emilio Pasquale.
- Made a black and white layer.
- Erased out the yellow truck.
- Desaturated the color layer about 30-40 percent.
- Merged the two layers together.
- Applied the HDR effect.
- Turned down the details to make it softer looking.
- Turned up the strength which also made it look more dreamy.
- Turned down the curves for more contrast.
To check out what others did to Emilio’s photograph, click on Stacy’s site, Visual Venturing.